As a homeowner, you always want your home to look its finest. One area that is most susceptible to showing wear and tear is your shower or bathtub. Over time these fixtures can break down and degrade in appearance. Eventually, this can create damage to your home and its value. With the help of C&D Plumbing Inc. this no longer has to be the case. We offer expert Davie shower replacements as well as tubs.
If you're upgrading your shower, perhaps you're considering remodeling your bathroom. Find out why we're the expert contractors for the job!
How to Tell If You Need Shower or Bathtub Repair or Replacement
- Cracks: Cracks are a clear indication repair or replacement is in order. It‘s a definite sign of damage that needs to be addressed quickly before further damage occurs. Even a small crack can result in large problems later on.
- Issues With Drainage: Another indication of needing service is drainage problems. If after the drain is closed, you still hear water escaping; there could be an issue. Many times it involves an undetected leak.
- Mold Growth: An undetected leak in the shower or tub can encourage mold growth on the tiles and areas surrounding the fixture. This, in turn, can become a very serious health risk for those in your home.
- Leaking Water: If you can see water leaking where the faucets or showerhead come through the wall, you very well could have pipe damage. This can cause serious water damage if not addressed in a timely fashion.
- Peeling Paint: Damage in the piping that runs to your bathtub could create moisture in the walls. Peeling paint can indicate just such a situation.
At the first sign of any of the issues listed above, be sure to contact our professionals immediately. We will provide you with effective solutions in no time!
What Options Do You Have with Replacements?
Once you decide it is time to have us install a new bathtub in your home, you will be facing a big decision. There are numerous varieties of both tubs and showers available. Each type also comes in a wide range of finishes. For example, there is a shower and tub combination. These normally have a three-walled alcove surrounding them. They are very common, and they can maximize the space in your bathroom.
You’ll also find drop-in tubs. These are basically a shell of a tub that is dropped into a framed enclosure. The enclosures are usually designed to match existing cabinetry. You could also opt for a freestanding tub. These tubs consist of a sculpted bowl that rests in a cradle or base. Clawfoot tubs are freestanding, but they have a more vintage look.
Another popular option is the walk-in shower. These are highly popular with the elderly as they provide a safe and easy way to bathe. Corner models can save space while being aesthetically appealing.
Once you’ve narrowed down exactly what shower to buy, you can give our experts a call. We're proud to be one of Davie's leading bathtub installation contractors.
Keep your shower free of clogs with our routine drain maintenance! Call us today!
Benefits of Replacing These Fixtures
Once we replace your existing one with a newer model, you will discover many benefits. These benefits include:
- Aesthetics: A new tub or shower can make a bathroom feel fresh and clean. Modern designs also help you to utilize the space in the bathroom more effectively, giving you more room. Overall you’ll find your bathroom looking modern and stylish.
- Modern Fixtures: Another benefit is being able to take advantage of modern features that your existing fixture may not have. This could be digital temperature controls, spa experiences, shower seating, or any number of other spa features.
- Peace of Mind: Best of all, you’ll find peace of mind. The mold, cracks, and damaged pipes will be a thing of the past, and you can relax once again knowing that your shower or bathtub is in the best working order.