Here at C&D Plumbing Inc., we like to see quality piping in our customers' homes. If the piping is outdated or has issues, it can lead to even bigger problems. This is why we always offer our customers the solution of repiping. Our plumbing professionals will be able to provide you with efficient and professional Davie repiping services. Through our expert solutions, you will be able to enjoy problem-free plumbing for years to come.
Your old pipes can lead to major water leak issues in your home. Call us for emergency solutions today!
What Are Telltale Signs That You Need to Repipe Your Home?
As homeowners, we understand how expensive the idea of repiping can be. With that being said, we also understand the many benefits. Below is a list of easy signs that you can look for to determine whether or not you need repiping services.
- The Color Of Your Water: While grey or dark brown water color will certainly alert almost anyone that their piping has issues; some colors are not as dramatic. A light tint of red or brown is enough to raise alarms that your piping might need some work.
- Leaks From Piping: Leaks are a different beast than colored water. They are generally caused by old piping or piping that isn't made to hold large amounts of water at a time. Water can leak around the sink, toilet, or tub. If you wipe it up and it keeps reoccurring, you likely have a leak.
- Home Age: If your home is older than 20 years, you might need to repipe it. As time has progressed, so has piping. Investing in newer, longer-lasting piping can be a great investment for any home.
- Speed Of Flow: If the water is coming out too slowly, you might need to replace some piping. As pipes age, they can become clogged. This will prevent water flow and leave you with very low water pressure in the fixtures throughout your home.
Our Davie repiping experts will be able to provide you with an affordable quote on services. Additionally, we will be able to inspect your pipes to determine whether or not they need to be replaced or repaired.
Types of Piping Materials Available Now
- Copper Piping: Copper piping is used in many homes today. Its durability, resistance to weather, and flame-retardant capabilities attract many homeowners. In addition to those qualities, copper is not known to corrode as much as other materials. This allows it to be installed almost anywhere around the house, even underground.
- PEX Piping: Another durable product is PEX piping. This type of pipe is extremely flexible, while being resistant to cracks and leaks. Made from resilient plastic, this piping can last as long as any other type of pipe. Additionally, it can easily be cut and molded to fit any home needs.
- CPVC Piping: This type of piping is the easiest to install for our employees. They can make as many custom cuts as they need without wasting too much material. This allows them to be flexible and workable pipes that can be used throughout your home.
- PVC Piping: This is a plastic material typically used with drain and waste systems and also for water lines. PVC piping is also commonly used for irrigation systems.
Keep your home safe from serious water damage with our water leak detection services. Schedule your next appointment with us today!
Benefits of Repiping Your Home
When it gets right down to it, customers mainly focus on the benefits when it comes time to pay a bill. We at C&D Plumbing Inc. always tell our customers exactly what the benefits are when it comes to the services they are paying for. The benefits of repiping include:
- Increased water pressure
- Efficient plumbing
- Peace of mind
- Increased home value
So whether you are facing a piping issue right now, or simply want to invest in your home, give our plumbers a call. We will be able to provide you with affordable and efficient Davie repiping services in no time. Call us today to schedule a quote for services, and get industry leading customer service the moment we answer the phone.